Sunday 14 April 2013

10 Favourites Right Now

I was tagged by Tip Princess to do my version of the top 10 favourites, and as I'm so bad at blogging, I thought I'd give it a go! :)

1. My Favourite Lipstick (drugstore and high end)

MAC Sheer Plum (Wonder Woman collection) & Rimmel Pink Excess

2. Favourite Mascara (drugstore and high end)

Benefit 'they're Real!' and Rimmel Scandaleyes. Both in 001 Black

3. Favourite Makeup Tool

Real Techniques Buffing Brush

4. Favourite Skincare Product/Tool

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion AND The Porefessional

5. Favourite Fragrance

Lola by Marc Jacobs

6. Favourite Jewellery Item

My Casio watch! :)

7. Favourite Hair Accessory

A Simple Hair Clip. Bought At Any Clothing/Accessory Shop

8. Favourite Clothing Item

Patterned Bomber Jacket. Thrift Shop In North Carolina

9. Favourite Fashion Blogger


10. Fashion Non-Style Product

Thanks Geo! :) 





1 comment:

  1. Lily reminds me of you Becca! And I love her blog and YouTube channel! and that bomber jacket is such a find! Soooo lush

    ReplyDelete