Friday 20 April 2012

High on life!

So yesterday I had the day off and me, Hayley and Jo went to Bournemouth to meet Laura and we went shopping :) It was a lovely day and full of giggles - haven't laughed that much in a while! I'm so lucky with my friends! Hey sop!
So anyway, as soon as I left my mum text me saying I'd had a delivery.....

Isn't she beautiful?!?! I'm yet to properly understand how to work her but for now I'm just taking random snaps and hoping for the best!! Loooove film :)

Whilst this little beauty was waiting to be opened at home, I was busy rinsing my bank account in Topshop and all shops heart melting :) We had lunch at this all you can eat buffet called 'Days' and it was amazing!! Definitely one of the best restaurants I've been to! Here's Laura loving life

Last night we went out to end a lovely day in a very drunken mind! Thirsty Thursdays are always good in the Lazy Lizard because there's a live band and it's such a chilled out atmosphere where everyone's merry and happy! Shortly, a 'couple of drinks' turned in to a really messy night and I was sick for the first time in ages! Vodka and beer doesn't mix guys!! Unfortunately I had work too and training, so like a trooper, I grinned and bared it and was so happy to be home! It's now 10:37pm and I'm still hanging like a mothertrucker but I'm sat in bed making plans with Sammie to have a joint birthday present..... we're going to PRAGUE for the day!!! SOOO EXCITED!!! It's a beautiful sight seeing and architectural City so will look lush in some Diana photos!!! Next month is so close I can almost taste it and its's tasting goooooooooooooooooood :)

High on life x

p.s. i'm now a proud owner of some vans! hey bandwagon, i'm jumping on ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment