Thursday 14 June 2012

Running behind

Saturday 2nd - Sunday 10th July photoshoots:

2-6-12:
Lauren & Tom's wedding
My laptop's being a huge turd atm so will have to update with these photos but for now here's one of Vita Images' sneak peak of it! (Hope you don't mind Jen!)


6-6-12:
Family portrait
Credit to Jen @ Vita Images for the full family photo.





7-6-12
WPOW! Gallery/silent auction in Charlottesville:

Genuinely felt like I was in Italy. Such a cute restaurant in the middle of the town.

Peace, Love and Photography.

Waffles!

No flash- oops.

 Some of the shockingly truthful photographs. (I like the lampshade reflection)

Gatherings in Java Java



A member of WPOW!

Emma loving kids!


We even had WPOW tattoos ;)

Orange Skydiving. This wasn't a photoshoot, but rather a detour to meet Jen's eldest son Adam, who I've heard all about from my sister! It was a great opportunity for some snaps though :)
Just a few:









I watched my first girl's lacrosse game on Saturday because Katy (my American sister!) plays in her school team:






12-6-12
QuinceaƱera (a Spanish 15 year old's coming of age party)



I only took a few on my camera and used one of Jen's Nikons for the others so I'll try and steal them off her :) 

10-6-12
High school graduate:

Need to upload! Sorry I'm useless!!! But for now, here's a 'behind the scenes' shot hahahaha


here yee gooo





These photos aren't the best but you have to remember I'm a secondary photographer so am referred to as an assistant, intern or the Brit haha so I'm not supposed to have all the models attention! 

I'll update in a week or so ;) xx












No comments:

Post a Comment