Sunday 29 July 2012

Sephora ra ra ra

This is just a small post about my addiction.. not drugs.. but make up! Since I got here I've spent most my money on make up, clothes and hair products. It's like all of a sudden I've become a girl or something..
Anyway, having said that, I've stumbled across a few vloggers on youtube with tutorials of how to do said make up properly. One being in particular is www.youtube.com/sototallyvlog so check her out!

My newest edition to my collection from Sephora a.k.a the best make up shop concession store EVER is my little Kat Von D palette called 'little sinner'. The colours are pretty daring for me if I'm honest cos I usually just stick to the standard natural looking browns and beiges, so here's a look at the craziness I've unleashed myself to..



Ok so obviously I was being sarcastic when I said 'craziness' haha but GREEN? REALLY? The colours have really cool names though - from the top left clockwise they are:
Galore
Swan Song
Brave Awakening
T-Rex

I tried them out earlier and they're amazing! The pigments come out so vibrantly on top of primer. My favourite is Swan Song (the white) because it's pearlised so in the light it has a slight tinge of pink to it! Obviously used as a highlighter - I'm not gona go out with just a small line of white eyeshadow on my eyelid like chavs back in the day hahaha. 



Also I'm completely addicted to my Moroccan oil! Ok so it is pricey but I bought a little bottle from when I had my hair highlighted and it's like liquid miracles! The smell is super addictive too.. awkward. But it doesn't seem to go down so that little bottle was definitely worth the $17 I paid! Alongside that, my one true love of hairspray is Fish but nowhere seems to sell it here so I guess it's just an English thing :( I'm rationing it to try and make it last haha. First world problems!
Banana boat is the besssst tanning oil ever! I was feeling a bit naughty buying oil cos I had my mum in the back of my head saying I'm stupid for getting some because of the heat here but in all fairness my skin is being a little bitch! I mean it won't even bloody burn so I've resorted to this but being the good girl I am, it's factor 4 ;) there you go mum!
And then I have a cheeky mini bottle of perfume from Victoria's Secret which smells DIVINE!

Sorry if I bored you to death butttt... yeah.
Oh! I also got some new scrap booking stuff so I'll upload some piccies of that when I decide to get my ass in to gear and do some pages!

ciao ciao xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment