Monday 21 May 2012

Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends

Saturday was such a good/messy evening/night/morning with a few of the girls! Was a real shame everyone couldn't be there but Uni is persistent in getting in the way all the time!
I had pre drinks at mine with Chels, Cherry, Laura, Kim, Ele and Hayley which we ended up very, very drunk until stumbling into town around midnight! Because of my Visa interview on Thursday, they still had my passport and in town although I'm 19, all bouncers ask me for my ID! :( I borrowed Laura's passport cos most people ask if we're sisters anyway (think it's cos we're dark haired) and I got away with it so easily haha! And in one club I got in but she got questioned - apparently I look more like her than she does lollllll idiots!
Heeeere is the night in pickchaaas:


I wore a River Island outfit consisting of a pink and gold cropped top with lions on it and a waterfall maxi skirt! Apparently before we left for town I kept saying to my little sister that my skirt was like a mullet cos it's long at the back and short at the front hahahaha

Cherry's obsessed with Bosun



Using WKD as your mixer for vodka isn't the greatest idea



Think this was after we got the old man kicked out for being really annoying hahahahah

Shock my drunken face

Love this haha! Wish the focus was on Laura though and not the bars!

For some reason I don't like taking photos when I'm actually out - I genuinely think it's subconscious cos of what happened at Carnage when I lost/someone stole my dad's camera so I'm just paranoid cos I need it for America... which by the way is SATURDAY! just under 5 days :) eek! Can't believe how quick it's came around!!! I think I've made at least one friend already thank God! She's called Emma and seems really nice so will be good to meet her! Hopefully we'll get alongggg!
Dreading the packing :(
I'm gona miss my hangover days with Cherry going to Mcdonalds at 1am cos we're still feeling like shit and need some even shitter food inside of us!

my favourite card in the whole world hahahah

my bon voyage cards and a bottle of bubbly! i have the best friends :)

best hangover cure ever. i love you.


xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment