Friday 4 May 2012

Today's Haul

So I got paid today and as I get paid weekly it's set in my mind that when I spend money it magically gets topped up. Not really the case when I need to be scraping every penny but YOLO... ha!
These are today's purchases in Superdrug and Boots and then I came home to a couple of my silly amount of packages I ordered from ASOS and Ebay :)


The products I bought:
- Eylure fake eyelashes number 145 (the best ones)
- Cosmopolitan eyeshadow brush
- Rimmel London quad eyeshadow in 002 smokey brun
- Rimmel match perfection foundation in 400 natural beige
- Garnier Ambre Solaire dry body mist
- Rimmel Scandaleyes
- Soap & Glory 'Mist you madly'
- Fish hairspray
- American Apparel shorts in pastel pink
- Asos 3D flower top
- Asos Sheer top
- Asos lace panelled dress
- Union jack straws
- Phineas and Ferb cups (for my sister)

the fish harirspray smells incredible, so i highly recommend even if it doesn't work haha..

i hate instagram....

i'm so in love with this top!!


some of the new clothes purchased for americaaa! :))

Wednesday's 3 course meal cooked by Kimberleigh! :) how romantic



in a while crocodile xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment